new space: cellar vs. ground space

Pavel Snajdr snajpa at snajpa.net
Sun Jul 3 14:12:31 CEST 2016

Can't say I don't agree, but the basement is more underground, literally.

:)

I wouldn't mind.

Although, while on the topic, I don't think the financial side of things
adds up. We simply don't have enough members to justify the move yet.
IMHO raising the fee will work only against us in terms of slowing the
growth, which we will so desperately need, if we agree to raise our
expenses at this point.

We could merge the plan to move with my long term goal to have an office
in Brno for vpsFree.cz. That could double or triple what we could be
able to afford - though for the purposes of two separate entities that
still might not be enough. So I'd say let's get some fresh members first
and then figure something out.

/snajpa